- Website Disclaimer
- External Links Disclaimer
- Professional Disclaimer
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
The information provided by The Sensory Toolbox (“we,” “us,” or “our”) on https://thesensorytoolbox.com/ (the “Site”) is for general information purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
External Links Disclaimer
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites or features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain professional advice. The provided information is for general informational and educational purposed only and is not a substitute for individualized and professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of individualized advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
What data do we collect?
The Sensory Toolbox collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address) if you’ve signed up for an email list or bought a product
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Sensory Toolbox with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The Sensory Toolbox collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When The Sensory Toolbox processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Sensory Toolbox will keep your info for until your order has purchased or you unsubscribe from our email list.
The Sensory Toolbox would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Sensory Toolbox from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request The Sensory Toolbox for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Sensory Toolbox correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Sensory Toolbox to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Sensory Toolbox erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Sensory Toolbox restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Sensory Toolbox transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: diana2450 [@] yahoo.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Sensory Toolbox uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Sensory Toolbox uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Sensory Toolbox sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
You can read our Affiliate Disclaimer HERE.
How to contact us
Email us at: diana2450 [@] yahoo.com